Some Simple Steps to Better Posture
1. Use a "Mental Mirror": Think about how your body looks to others. This automatically makes you look straighter, etc.
2. Look Up: when you walk, talk or sit.
3. Clasp Your Hands Behind Your Back: forces you to think about posture and get straight.
4. Set an Alert on your fitness watch or alarm clock to check your posture.
5. Get Up Each Morning mindful of putting on good posture.
Source Credit:"8 Simple and Surprising Ways to Improve Your Posture, You'll Have More Energy and Confidence", Bottom Line Personal Magazine (BottomLineInc.com), Joel Harper, Trainer and Author