Friday, August 25, 2023
Ten Lessons from the classic The Art of War by Sun Tzu:
1. Know yourself and your enemy. This is the first principle of warfare, and it is essential for success.
2. Engage only on your terms. Don't fight a battle that you cannot win.
3. Use deception to your advantage. Keep your enemy guessing and off balance.
4. Be flexible and adaptable. Don't be afraid to change your plans if the situation demands it.
5. Strike at the enemy's weakness. Don't waste your time and resources attacking their strengths.
6. Use surprise to your advantage. Catch your enemy off guard and they will be more likely to lose.
7. Conserve your strength. Don't waste your resources on unnecessary battles.
8. Be patient and persistent. Don't give up easily, even if you are losing.
9. Use your intelligence and cunning. Don't rely on brute force to win.
10. Win without fighting. This is the highest form of victory.