"Relaxation Techniques for Your Life")
Relaxation is an art and science.
And it's vital for success, stress management and happy living.
Relaxation is a learned activity through practice and techniques.
Six (6) Techniques to Improve Relaxation:
1. Quick Cool Down Through Breathing: Two types.
A. Slow, Deep Diaphragm Breathing. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.
B. Mouth-to-Nose Breathing. Inhale by breathing in through the mouth, cool your tongue, then exhale through the nose.
2. Stand Tall - Good Posture
3. Watch Your Caffeine - Limit Your Intake
4. Consider Accupressure - Proven way to instantly relax
5. Take a Song and Humor Break - Listen to music and humor, smile and laugh
6. Fine-Tune Your Mind Set - Re-set by re-committing to your values and lifestyle