"The tour's Energizer Bunny doesn't make it look easy, but every recreational player can take a lesson (or five) from his game."
-- Steve Tignor, Tennis Magazine
1. Embrace Imperfection - If he loses a few points or even a
set, it doesn't demoralize him.
2. Make Limitations Work for You - The 5' 9" Spaniard's
[style] is to "get the most out of what you have."
3. Always Let Them See You Sweat - Ferrer is a "player staring
back and bouncing relentlessly on his toes."
4. Round Out Your Game - Ferrer appears to be a
one-dimensional player. Not so fast - he's actually got many shots which he
5. Love What You're Doing - Ferrer has learned to love the grind.
"Learning from . . . David Ferrer", Steve Tignor, Tennis
Magazine (Jan. - Feb. 2016), Page 27.