1. Follow your passion.
2. Happiness is about how you choose to view things.
3. If it is to be, it is up to me.
4. Practice makes perfect.
5. Better is best.
6. Play to your strengths.
7. Critical thinking is critical.
8. Civility makes a difference.
9. Character matters and performance counts.
10. Pressure is a privilege.
11. How can I help?
12. Seek first to understand.
13. Have fun.
--- Douglas R. Conant, Fortune 500 CEO and ex-Collegiate player at Northwestern University
Courtesy: "13 Life Lessons from the Game of Tennis," (Nov. 11, 2014) ConantLeadership.com